Start of something new Ein weiterer Blog.
many hopes, plans and wishes "Nicht noch einer", denkt ihr euch.
we'll see what happens. Wir sind ein Unikat.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Story Monologue: Dead Innocence


I had never put a cigarette on my lips and I had never had the urgency to do that. The thought of smoke intoxicating my lungs and the possibility becoming addicted to that was enough to keep my away from this burden. 


Till I met this certain guy. 


He was so handsome but still too young for a young female like me. Only seventeen. No, I must not long for him, he was a forbidden fruit, an object that was still protected by the law. But he was not innocent, not at all and I was a naive fool to believe that no drugs had touched his lips before.


One cigarette. 


A fucking white cigarette killed the ideal, innocent portrait I had of him and now I was holding a package of this poison in my own hand. 


I shook his hand, wet, skinny. He looked at me while his friend pulled him hurriedly away. He would never see me again, never notice me. I put a cigarette on my lips, lit it and inhaled the smoke while thinking about the beautiful feauture of his perfect face.


I was wondering if his kiss might taste like smoke too.

No comments:

Post a Comment