Start of something new Ein weiterer Blog.
many hopes, plans and wishes "Nicht noch einer", denkt ihr euch.
we'll see what happens. Wir sind ein Unikat.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Answer

I was late, so late. It was a last minute decision, because I didn't want to meet him in the first place. Although he used to be my closest friend, I'd rather have met someone else... Everyone was fine, just not him.

What a terrible person am I? How dare I thinking such cruel things? We lost sight of each and I always regretted not to have made up my mind about what I really wanted. He was just a very close friend for a very long time, was always there for me although he seemed to be indifferent towards the whole world.
Then the day came that literally destroyed our friendship. We accidentally kissed and were so confused after that. Or at least I had difficulties to understand my feelings for him.
Do I love him? - I don't know.
Can we still be friends? - I highly doubt that.
Can I go on living without him? - I definitely will die.
Although our contact suddenly stopped, I never forgot my former closest friend. We had spent so much time together and suddenly everything ended with one incident.
One day I received a message from him. He wanted to see me. My heart clutched. Shall I go or not?
"I don't know if I can make it..."
Why did I give him such a stupid answer? In this case I could also just say no. But I wanted to meet him, I missed him so much. At the same time I was afraid of seeing him again. We haven't met each other for such a long time and his message came out of the blue.
Still I didn't know what I really wanted.
The day came, I was sitting in the subway on my way back home. I don't have the courage to see him and maybe it was better like this, then I got another text message. This time I was even more suprised.
"He loves you. Go see him or else I have to kick your sweet ass."
What the f***? One of his friends wrote that, but why? So many unanswered questions... Strangely the text made me change my mind and I hurried to our favourite café. He was still waiting for me, I know that. I got off the subway and ran as fast as I could down the streets. My legs hurt and my lungs burnt when I breathed. Finally I reached our café and pulled the door open. Thank God, he was still there. I was so exhausted, but had to smile in relief. Yes, I did like him a lot, even more than just a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment