Start of something new Ein weiterer Blog.
many hopes, plans and wishes "Nicht noch einer", denkt ihr euch.
we'll see what happens. Wir sind ein Unikat.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Waiting... forever?

She's not coming. My friend told me to forget her and move on but I couldn't. I had spent too much time with her and every moment was precious to me especially in our favourite café. 

The very first day we met was like yesterday. I was rushing down the street and bumped in her after I wanted to bent in the next corner. How clichee like. I apologized and treated her to a coffee. We found out that we were going to the same school, so I once suggested to walk her home. She had agreed with a smile. Just a month later, we became good friends; we joked around like fools, hung out together on the weekend and were just having some good times. My friends liked her too, so I was very glad about that. One day we accidently kissed each other and everything had changed. There was more than friendship but I didn't know if she felt the same. Time passed and we suddenly stopped hanging out with each other.
Now I was sitting in our favourite café, staring down my cup of black liquid and was waiting for her. A few days ago, I decided to text her, although my best friend tried to stop me.
"You love-struck idiot! Why are you doing this?" he had shouted at me like a mad man. To be honest, I don't know why, I just did it. I wanted to see her.
"I don't know if I can make it," she had answered but that was enough for me to come. I believe in her, she won't leave me like this: all alone, desperate and miserable.
This was stupid, I'm such a fool! Why didn't I listen to my friend? She won't come because she forgot me. The black coffee in front of me kind of reminds me of her. She didn't like it at all.
"It's so bitter," she had complained and made a face after trying it from my cup.
"Then add some sugar," I had laughed. The temptation just to kiss her to remove the bitterness was so strong, but I hadn't done it. We were friends after all.
I finished my coffee and was about to go, when the door was pulled open and a familiar face crossed my eyes. She looked so exhausted and breathless. Did she run all the way to the café?
"I'm sorry to have made you wait."
"No problem..."
She looked so stunning. I was sure that I don't want to lose her again, although it meant to be stuck in the friendzone forever. She's too dear to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment